CorporateCOMPANIES AND INSTITUTIONSOur expertise :Provide artistic and cultural solutions to companies and institutions. A dual experience of corporate and brand strategy, and the photography professions, today legitimizes our capacity to intervene at the convergence of these two approaches.Our solutions :Creative solutions in institutional contexts, internal or external communication.
- External Communication: Institutional brochure, annual report, iconography of the website, product or service catalogs, internal newspaper/newsletter.
- Specifications and implementation of visual solutions for decoration of headquarters, offices, academy, internal training center, networks, etc...
- Internal Communication: employee portrait sessions, leader portraits.
Mastery of photography professions, at the service of the company or institution.
- Establishment of a photographic charter for communication.
- Creation of photographic awards, photo contests, exhibit set-ups, book publishing/book editions.
- Seminar animations, portrait session, studio visit, meeting with photographers.
- Conference (themes: collection, value, photo-journalism, photo markets…portraiture, identity, the “truth” of things, manipulation…).
“Creative” translation of the corporate culture.
- Internal mobilization approaches.
- Matching the corporate image, its values, with its internal or external communication media.
- Multisensory identity of the brand.
- “Creative” marketing that integrates artistic expression into the link with the client or user, cultural immersion.
- Artistic patronage, collection creation, company foundation animation.
Examples of intervention:
Antalis © Gregoire Philipidhis
Artisans d'art de Paris © Gilles Perrin
Château Cheval Blanc © Liliroze
OP © Gregoire Philipidhis
Givaudan © Liliroze
Yves Rocher © Kiiro
Other références : Renault, groupe Nobel (usines de produits chimiques), usines textiles, BNP Paribas, Carrefour, Chaffoteau et Maury, (chauffe-eau), Valeo (pièces détachées d’automobiles), Dunlop, Honda, Orange, Wurlin Soplamed (matériel médical) Initial BTB (hygiène et sécurité industrielle)…
Territorial CommunitiesOur expertise :Provide artistic and cultural solution to institutions, namely territories with their artistic and cultural approaches and establishments. (Museums, Exhibition Centers, Art Centers, Cultural Centers, Cultural Animation Centers…public places of a very diverse nature).Our solutions :Creative solutions in institutional contexts, internal or external communication. Two modes of intervention: use of existing images or customized production.
- Institutional brochure, magazine, iconography of website.
- External or internal communication.
Production of artistic events.
- Festival creation.
- Organization and curation/commissioning of thematic or monographic exhibitions, search for funding (patrons).
Contribution to the collections of works of art.
Examples of intervention :
Drac Paca © Dan Aucante
Institut Français d'Amérique Latine, Mexique, province de Potosi © Gilles Perrin
Opéra de Paris © Kris Séraphin Lange
Pas de Calais, Conseil Général : DRAC © Gilles Perrin
Suresnes, Théatre Jean Villar © Dan Aucante
Other references : exhibitions in various cities like Angers, Aubenas, la Croix-Valmer, Enghien-les-Bains, Herblay, Lourmarin, Monthélimar, Paris, Roquebrune, etc…
Many exhibitions available or on demand :
- Nature (trees, seas, sunset, desert, North, animals…).
- Countries (England, Mexico, China, Romania, etc…).
- Cultures, as Mursi and Surma, or ethiopian people…
- Society (woman's right, autism, violence against women, prison, countryside, etc …).
- Photo-journalisme (decryptage, truth, news).
- Sports (JO, Jeux Paralympiques, …).
- Graphic approach, (in between photography and painting, colors and pictorialist approach, lines, etc…).
Intérior DesignINTERIOR ARCHITECTURE, DESIGNOur expertise :Define and find “image” solutions adapted to an interior architecture or decoration context.Our contribution :
- An eye, recognized in the art/profession, ensuring an adequate selection of images and their “echoing” with the wishes of the builders, (individuals, companies, institutions, public institutions...).
- A network of “non-standard” photographers, artists or reporters, to find the answer to specific content expectations (great diversity of solutions).
- A production designer know-how, built by numerous expositions, in France and China, adaptable to different architectural contexts and carrying innovative solutions. (Wide range of dimension solutions, composition, finishing, framing, installation).
- An operational follow-up integrating the constraints of interior design firms (responsiveness, delays, budget).
Creative solution in architectural and/or interior design contexts. From launching the call for bids to project execution.
- Creation of an initiative to bring the project its “soul supplement”, or to make visible by the art of the force of its architectural or decorative concept, at the service of the project. (Territorial collectivity, public establishment, school, care center, sports equipment, company, hotel, residence…). Realization by the use of existing works (photography, painting, sculpture, digital visual arts) or by a customized production, inscribing the final work of art on site.
Mastery of photography solutions, at the service of the architectural project.
- Specific report on the building, its history, its preparation, its construction, its renovation or rehabilitation, and the final result (“architecture” photography in its own right).
- Definition of specifications and implementation of visual decoration solutions of the building (public establishment, company, hotel, residence, etc.) in coherence with the interior design project.
"Creative" coherence of the corporate culture.
- Coherence of the company's image, its values, its architecture and decoration project, with its communication.
- Establishment of a photographic charter for internal and external communication.
- Use of the artistic approach initiated or integrated into the architectural project, the service of the company and its communication (from the annual report ... to the website).
Integration of the architectural project into the social dimension of the company.
- In situ reporting approaches, internal mobilization, creative, participative in the architectural project
Examples of interventions :
Hyppodrome de Châtelaillon-Plage © Frédérique Bouet
Mamounia Marrakech © Liliroze
Sogemac © Dan Aucante
Yves Rocher © Kiiro
Ville de Paris, Centre d'animations culturelles © Dan Aucante
Other references :
- Interventions on many private housing programs, for high end design studios, mostly in the middle east.
- Interventions on luxury hotel business (5 *, boutiques hôtels), head quarters, business center, co-working areas, etc…
France - ChinaDevelopment on the France-China axis.Three natures of complementary intervention.
- Founder of an Association for the promotion of cultural partnerships/twinning between Chinese-French territories. (Strategy, partner choice, action plan, accompaniment).
- Operations development in the context of the New Silk Roads...
- Organization of seminars, Franco-Chinese seminars.
- “Actor” of the Victor Segalen Foundation, member of Board of Directors, treasurer.
- Management of cultural projects in partnership between China and France. (Federation of Crafts of the two countries, Museum, Calligraphy Center, etc.)
- Organization of art exhibitions (in France and China) curated by the Pinyao International Photography Festival, since 2009.
- Representation of Chinese photographers in Europe.
- Launch of Images de Chine festival in France in 2016 (documentary films and photo reports produced by Chinese authors).
- Cultural immersion for French companies in China (axis “trades”).